Welcome to the Little Star Consignment Sale. Keep spreading the word to all of your friends that may want to consign or shop or both! The more people that know about the sale the more you will sell!!
Consignors receive 70% of your sales price minus a $7 participation fee. The fee will be deducted from the profit at the end of the sale. Volunteers will receive a shopping pass for the pre-sale on April 1st from 12:00-1:00 pm. Consignors will receive a pre-sale pass for April 1st from 1:00-2:00 pm. Appointment slots and volunteer shifts fill quickly, so register soon! Appointments accepted until March 29, 2012 at 10:00 pm .
What to Bring:
Clothing: Spring/Summer items only. Gently worn, brand name newborn-preteen, prom dresses, and maternity wear. **Limit of 20 items 0-12months per boy/girl**. Clothing that has stains, holes, excessive wear or fading will not be accepted. All items MUST be SMOKE FREE. If the item looks good it sells faster and for better prices! All clothing must be on hangers, with the garment facing you, the hook facing left like a “?” with all buttons buttoned. Clothing must be sorted by sex, then by size with each size grouped and bound together. Safety pin TOP of pants to TOP of WIRE hangers. (See illustration) Estimate a numerical size. (I.E. “3t”) DO NOT PUT TAPE OVER BARCODES!
Tags for your clothing should be attached to the TOP left side of garment (as if wearing it) with SAFETY PINS ONLY. (See illustration)
Shoes: Must be tied in pairs by shoe laces or in zip loc bags. Attach tags through the shoelaces or tape to inside of the bag. Please do not bring them in boxes. Limit of 5 pair. Pick your best!
• Current in-style quality spring and summer clothing from newborn to young teen. This includes shorts, capri’s, jeans, lightweight pants, short-sleeves and Spring/Summer skirts and dresses.
• Swimwear including life vests, pool toys, etc.
• Shoes- up to 5 pairs of your best footwear (per gender) must include laces and must be clean. Spring and Summer styles only!
• Raincoats or spring type sweaters
• Baby & Youth Equipment: Car Seats, boosters, carriers, and bases
• Baby items, diapers, infant Onesies and Feeding Accessories, etc.
• Clean, working toys with all parts included; battery-powered toys must include working batteries. Please do NOT bring small plastic toys or prizes from fast-food meals.
• Books, DVDs, CDs, CD-ROMs, VHS tapes
• Home school curriculum
• Baby furniture, such as cribs, high chairs, changing tables, etc. Cribs can only be accepted if manufactured on or after June 28, 2011. Cribs that were manufactured from July 23, 2010 to June 28, 2011 (the date must be on the crib), MAY be accepted for resale at our events if they are accompanied by a Certificate of Compliance from the crib manufacturer. Little Star Consignment cannot accept any cribs manufactured prior to July 23, 2010 (even if they are being sold as toddler beds). You as the consigner accept all legal liabilities regarding up to date codes.
• Game systems and games, such as Play Station, Nintendo, Wii, DS, etc.
• Large outdoor play equipment; please clean before dropping off
• Sporting equipment- Clean please
• Car seats and strollers. You must check the expiration date under the car seat. We cannot accept car seats more than 5 years old or car seats that were in vehicles involved in traffic accidents. Also, visit www.cpsc.com to ensure your car seat or base has not been recalled. You as the consigner accept all legal liabilities regarding up to date codes.
• Outdoor and Indoor toys
• Children’s Furniture and Décor
• Children’s Books
• Purses for girls
• Book bags & lunch boxes
• Baby Food and Formula: Must be sealed and not expired
• Maternity clothes (any season) Limit to 15 of your best
• Cribs can only be accepted if manufactured on or after June 28, 2011. Cribs that were manufactured from July 23, 2010 to June 28, 2011 (the date must be on the crib), MAY be accepted for resale at our events if they are unaccompanied by a Certificate of Compliance from the crib manufacturer. Little Star Consignment cannot accept any cribs manufactured prior to July 23, 2010 (even if they are being sold as toddler beds).
• Out of date fashions
• Fall & winter clothing
• Clothing with tears, stains, and excessive wear
• Tee shirts from school, churches or camps or with a date
• Used underwear (You can only bring underwear that is in an unopened package)
• Stuffed animals
• Toys that are missing pieces
• Painted wood toys
• Sippy cups
• Breast pumps
• Small, plastic fast food type toys
• Drop-side cribs
• Recalled toys
• Car seats that have been involved in traffic accidents, are out of date, or have been recalled
Please check with the Consumer Product Safety Commission for a list of recalled items that should not be sold at www.cpsc.gov
Items are generally priced ½ to ¼ of original price depending on the brand and the condition. When pricing your item, think about what you would pay for them in used condition. Some use EBAY as a guide. When you are ready to start pricing use the following links:
HELPFUL HINT: BRING A LARGE BAG OR LAUNDRY BASKET FOR SHOPPING!!!
Need more information?
Elite Gym (478) 454-3446
Friday: March 30th 4-8
Saturday: March 31st 9-3
Sunday: April 1st 12-1 ( volunteer pre-sale)
April 1st 1-2 (consignor pre-sale)
Sunday: April 1st 2-6
Monday: April 2nd 10-7
Tuesday: April 3rd 10-7 (½ price on designated items 4-7)
Volunteers who volunteer for one 4 hour shift are invited to a great pre-sale before the sellers on Sunday afternoon April 1st from 12-1pm. Most people find this to be a true shopping advantage! Register soon as it is first come, first serve and certain slots fill quickly.